Fs-Addick - Tambayan ng mga Friendster Addick

You need to login or register in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.
Thank you.
Hoping you'll be an active member
Regards: FSADDICK Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to login or register in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.
Thank you.
Hoping you'll be an active member
Regards: FSADDICK Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambayan ng mga magbabarkada

OUR SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION TO ALL POSTER OF OUR SITE KINDLY POST AGAIN YOUR POST BECAUSE WE HAVE TO MAKE NEW SITE OUR OLD SITE WAS DELETED TNX

MUZIKA'S APPLICATION FROM

muzikaXD
    muzikaXD

MUZIKA'S APPLICATION FROM Empty MUZIKA'S APPLICATION FROM

Post by muzikaXD Fri May 01, 2009 9:35 am

Name: Clarrise F. Del Mundo AKA Muzika

Sex: Female

Nationality: Filipino

Position: Anything will do.. ^_^

a) Are you a staff member (ie admin/moderator/staff e) of other sites? If yes pls specify. Yeah..Admin of my own site, our sorority site, our fraternity's site, etc.. ^_^

b) Why do you want to be a member of tzikboi (NoRules) staff? Dunno what's that..

c) How often are you on line and would you be willing to spend much of your time here? it depends.. ^_^

d) Do you have any special abilities/knowledge you can share with the
    site/community? (with special knowledge preferred but not required) Yeah.. check out my works. ^_^ pm me. ^_^

e) Why do you think you'll be a good staff member? Self disciplined.. un lang.

f) What forum category is your best expertise? Boots and hacks.. etc.. ^_^ kahit ano.. ahahaha

(ie. Cellphones, Discussion, PC (Games, Apps, Movies), PSP, 18+ , E.)

g) Do you have experience in moderating a forum (PHPbb Forum)ah yeahp

h)sample works (if gfx or layout designer)ayaw ko maging layout or gfx designer.. may bayad ang works ko eh. ahhahah